Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Firunevang- Resto Druid Application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
firunevang

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Firunevang- Resto Druid Application Reply with quote

*Name- Firunevang

*Race- NE

*Class- Druid

*Level- 80

*Armory profile- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Firunevang

*Previous guilds & why you left/got kicked- Left Anti-guild-guild because Daruce left, then left Sons of the Apocalypse because i had just made it as a guild for my friends and my alts

*Why you are interested in our guild- Would like to do some starting raids, and the members seem nice

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who?- Xane, and the tank of our heroics runs

*Do you have any previous raid experience?- AQ40, Kara, Gruuls, Mag, Naxx (25-man), Vault, OS (25-man, no drakes up)

*What attunements do you have- Kara, might have others, not sure

*What are you hours of gaming?- Usually afternoon on weekdays, variable on weekends

What would make you a good asset to BFH?- Decently skilled and geared resto druid, have passable knowledge of all classes (enough to answer most questions), and very willing to help people
Darlantan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He did well in both of our runs being H UK and H nexus. nexus being hard to heal sometimes he did great! he has my endorsement and i think he'l fit in with our group of friends

meleeon
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome... send a tell to either meleeon/valoc/xane/stinkhorn/ or ask any bfh'r for more officers that can send you an invite.
smite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jah he didst good in many vigilant pugs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: