Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hoping to join: 68 Hunter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soria

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Hoping to join: 68 Hunter Reply with quote

Hello! ^^ I'm actually a server transfer to BF. I transferred from Sisters of Elune when I was level 43 to spend time with friends a long time ago but we all sort of stopped playing. I've since come back and I've gone from 44 to 68 while being guildless.

I don't play terribly often, maybe 2 or 3 times a week. When I'm 80 I do intend to gear my character up through heroics and raiding so I can be an asset in BFH raids if you'll have me.

*Name - Soria

*Race - Draenei

*Class - Hunter

*Level - 68

*Armory profile - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&cn=Soria

*Previous guilds & why you left/got kicked - I honestly don't remember the last guild I was in. Ever since I transferred to BF I have been unguilded even while playing with friends (who were also unguilded). We never created our own guild because there were so few of us.

*Why you are interested in our guild - Because I value this guild's values.

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who? - Yes but it was a horde character on the official BF forums: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=23767539007&sid=1

*Do you have any previous raid experience? - On another character, yes. All raid instances have been fully cleared with the exception of ICC. I have cleared to Faction Champions in Heroic ToC-10/25. In ICC I have downed the 4 lower spire bosses and the plague wing. I have experience in the frost wing as well. I have experience in leading several raids: Naxx, KZ, ICC, ToC, EoE, OS, VoA, Ulduar, Ony; I prefer not to lead but I can step up to the role if necessary.

*What attunements do you have - Attunements have been removed from the game for the most part; I'm not sure if this applies anymore. ^^; Soria isn't attuned to anything, but I'm sure I'll do the MC attunement quest when I'm bored one day. Very Happy

*What are you hours of gaming? - I play WoW during my lunch break (12-1 PM CDT) most days, during the evening some days (between 4:30 and whenever CDT), and during the weekends from whenever to whenever. When my character hits 80 and is geared enough to be considered for raiding, I will make myself available for raid times.

*What would make you a good asset to BFH? - I know many of the different classes well and I'm a very fast learner. I will happily help anyone in anyway as long as it's within my power to do so. I've already assisted one of BFH's members with several quests and killing horde gankers in Tanaris. *waves at Nyxredbird* ^^

"I hate cynicism. It's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."
--Conan O'Brien
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darlantan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you seem like a quality person /player il pass the word along to the other officers to take a look. but im sure we have a place for you in our family.

Soria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'm almost level 70 now ^^ Moving up! Very Happy With the LFG tool I can start saving triumph for T9 already. Very Happy Only 2 a day but better than nothing. D:
"I hate cynicism. It's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere. Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."
--Conan O'Brien
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meleeon
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Soria.

My name is Meleeon in game, out of the game my name is Mark. Hit me up when you are on and send me a whisper so we can chat. Smile
Soria

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure thing!

I hit 70 earlier today. Very Happy

--Conan O'Brien
smite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That horde character was me.

(Saerwen)

meleeon
Officer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You the man Alfred <3 thanks brother Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: