Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

application-claustros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
secondhandspy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: application-claustros Reply with quote

*Name- Claustros

*Race- Human

*Class- Paladin

*Level- 75

*Armory profile- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&cn=Claustros

*Previous guilds & why you left/got kicked- never really guilded on this character.

*Why you are interested in our guild- i was helped by a few of your guildies on the chain quest, The Ampatheater of Anguish, and they seemed very helpful and friendly, and thats what im looking for in a guild.

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who?- noseesee and hades

*Do you have any previous raid experience?- MC, ZG, Kara

*What attunements do you have- none on this toon

*What are you hours of gaming?- depends on the day, i work after 3am at night, but most nights im avalable

What would make you a good asset to BFH? i have been playing almost 5 years, i know a lot about the game, i am a great tank and would be more than willing to tank at 80.

smite

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you aren't already invited, pst Meleeon or any other BFH officer in game. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: