Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

interesting idea for non-shadow damage

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: interesting idea for non-shadow damage Reply with quote

from http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=32204095&sid=1

Quote:
....although I may be way off on this one, but just bear with my for a second. From here on, I am going to assume a base of 300 spirit, which seems pretty reasonable with the gear that's out there.

With the new Improved Divine Spirit talent, we get an increase to our damage equal to 10% of our spirit. This is on top of the 40 spirit that it gives us, boosting our spirit to 340.

340 x 0.1 = 34 +damage.

Further down in the Holy tree, we have Spiritual Guidance, which gives us a damage increase equal to 25% of our total Spirit.

340 x .25 = 85 + damage

Together this adds up to +119 damage, which isn't too bad, especially since it isn't counting any damage gear we might be wearing (although most damage gear has crap for spirit).

Now, to my thought.... If you spent 23 points in the Disc. tree to tech to the Imp. Divine Spirit, and then spend 25 points to tech down the Holy tree to Spiritual Guidance, this will leave you with 13 points to do with as you please. If 5 of these points were put into Spirit Tap, you would recieve a 100% bonus to your spirit after killing a target that yields honor or experience. If these talents work with eachother in the way I am hoping, that turns your 340 spirit into 680, and it changes your +119 damage to +238. It's like a huge, free damage buff after every kill. Has anyone else considered this a possibility, or has anyone tried it out with current talents available?
Nuance

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESE FORUMS SUCK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate you and your damage ideas. Your ability to solo. *crys* Your grinding.

Just put all your points into 1 tree and stop coming up with good and creative ideas.

In other news, I may well have to respec for soloing in the expansion ...
Kawai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey look, your crazy idea is workable at level 62. On the day BC drops, you can do this with 3/5 in Spirit tap and get a crazy spirit boost. You wouldn't be a shabby healer for 5 mans, either.

If you wanted to be crazy, you could even try to snipe kills in 5 man runs with SW:Death for that extra regen.
ALi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: ummm Reply with quote

first off you need silent resolve maxed out if you want to have less of a chance in agroing while healing and not much use in wand specialization when you can put it in a talent that will do you some good...look at my spec show you what i mean.
Kawai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant that as a hybrid soloing spec and instance running spec. You don't need that many points in Silent Resolve when grinding by yourself. Basically, like any other hybrid build, its bastardized, and I think I'll stick with Healbot.
Minaach

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no should EVER post ideas about dmg in WoW forums, now that they see it, theyll nerf it.../cry
Nebrilim-21 Warlock God in the making....
Romeosalicat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: your missing it.... Reply with quote

i know its for soloing...but you also do instances.......see my point lol
Hotwingz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

romeo romeo romeo,

Doing dmg in dicp is slow and boreing, no instant cast spells. Thats the downfall of disc spec dps. but yea what you shown is true, im a priest who loves to dps, NO MATTER WHAT OTHER PRIEST SAY, IM SATAN, im a priest who wants dps. Mwahaha.
Romeosalicat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: hot are you confused? o.O Reply with quote

This is Alicat not Romeo and what are you talking about lol.
s2145s256

Location: https://usasoccercity.com/tobin-heath-jersey-c-236.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Henderson was the deepest midfield player while Jesse Lingard and Dele Alli played around him. Kieran Trippier on the right and Luke Shaw on the left provided width as the wing-backs, and upfront captain Harry Kane was joined by Marcus Rashford.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Priest All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: