Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAMPLE APPLICATION

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garetjax

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: SAMPLE APPLICATION Reply with quote

We appreciate the time you take to apply to the wonderful world of Boulderfist Heroes. We ask a few things at this time. Plz be lvl 60 when you apply and be willing to let us call you a n00b like we do to everyone Smile Plz just copy my sample app below and just put in your info. Thank you very much for your time and application.

*Name- Garetjax

*Race- NE

*Class- Rogue

*Level- 60

*Armory profile-

*Previous guilds & why you left/got kicked- Left BFH b/c they called me n00b too much

*Why you are interested in our guild- B/c Stinkhorn's Cone of Cold aka CoC is so big.

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who?- Stinkhorn

*Do you have any previous raid experience?- MC, ZG, AQ20, BWL to Broodlord

*What attunements do you have- Ony, MC, BWL

*What are you hours of gaming?- All the damn time

What would make you a good asset to BFH?- Um i run attunements for ppl that dont have them and i farm mats for guild runs for pots and so on and so on...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garet_Jax
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: