Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Felgar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
felgar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Felgar Reply with quote

*WoW-Armory- http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Boulderfist&n=Felgar

*Name- Felgar

*Race- HU

*Class- Mage

*Level- 80

*Armory profile-

*Previous guilds & why you left/got kicked- I left, mainly because there was not enough raiding opportunities, only one 10 man Ulduar a week, nothing else.

*Why you are interested in our guild- Just looking for a guild with friendly people who want to raid.

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who?- No

*Do you have any previous raid experience?- Yes, Everything up to Mimiron (10-man) and Flame Leviathon (25-man)

*What are you hours of gaming?- Pretty much all the time, if there is a scheduled raid and I'm signed up for it, I WILL be there.

What would make you a good asset to BFH?- Very well geared and my DPS is through the roof (4k+). Very expierenced raider. Friendly, albeit a bit on the shy side. I have a score of 2302 on wow-heroes. I also have a 76 rogue alt.
martini

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice gear. Please contact an officer in game to chat.
meleeon
Officer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Felgar, if you see me on, drop me a tell and i will get you in...welcome in advance Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: