Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index Boulderfist Heroes
WoW Alliance Guild

Home PageHome Page   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Application for Membership - GREATRICE - H Warrior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greatrice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Application for Membership - GREATRICE - H Warrior Reply with quote

*Name- GREATRICE

*Race- HUMAN

*Class- WARRIOR

*Level- 83

*Armory profile-http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/boulderfist/greatrice/simpl

Previous Guilds:

Blacklisted -Pre BC- (Server Wildhammer, east coast server. My brother lived in Florida at the time so this was the only way I could play with him)
I had just hit 60 and joined this guild as a dps warrior. I was able to go on 4 MC runs with them before the guild broke apart

Endurance- -Pre BC- (Wildhammer) 3 OT's of which all three were equally valued. We raided 5-6 days a week. I quit the guild while we were progressing through BWL due to work conditions IRL

Anomaly - BC - (Wildhammer) I was picked up in all blues (dungeon gear) and groomed to be the MT. The guild leader at the time was Seriella, he was an asshole but I am grateful for all he gave and taught me. I grew with them and main tanked progression through Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep (up to Prince, I was struggling to balance my work and the 5 day progression raids which would last sometimes until 3am and I had to go to work at 9. The OT took over as MT when we downed Prince, I stayed with the guild as a DPS warrior but raided less and focused more on work IRL) The guild transfered when WOTLK to Skullcrusher. The MT that took over for me is named Despera and can be found there.

I had all but quit WOW when WOTLK was released but one of my employees started playing which re-kindled my interest. He played on Boulderfist and so I transfered as well. I did not join a raiding guild when I played WOTLK in Boulderfist and pugged all of my gear LOL I did apply to a few guilds but by this time many end game guilds had an excess of warriors and my gear was sub-par.

*To be honest I didn't know about Boulderfist Heroes nor your family rules / raiding style until I read it just moments ago. I do, however, have experience playing with Greyl. He's probably the coolest cat I have ever met on WOW. ie, I was an undergeared tank and he was decked out EPIC priest. We would do regular dungeons together and 'wipe' a plenty but he never complained about his repairs nor ever leave the group! That shows a lot of character.

*Did someone recommend you to apply? If so who?- No one recommended me to apply, I would like to join as Greyl's subordinate.

*Do you have any previous raid experience?- Yes 40manMC, 20manZG, 40manBWL, 40manONY(YES I still have my Quel'Serra!), MAG,SSC,TK,HYJAL,BT (I'm missing a couple I think)

*What attunements do you have- Ony, MC, BWL

*What are you hours of gaming?- M-F 7pm-12am(Weekends are for girls) I would like to think I am a leisure WOW player now having taken the last year off to focus on healthy eating, exercise, and travel. I am open to having a raid schedule just not a grueling one.

What would make you a good asset to BFH?- I can confidently say I will make a good addition to BFH Smile. Here are a few reasons why. 1. I am 28 years old and ACT MY AGE 2. I spend a lot of time farming an am a elixir master, I will be 525 Alchemy in 1 month, with that said my services to the guild as well as materials for raids will be free 3. I listen during raids and learn 'fairly' quickly. I won't list any more at the risk of being redundant

Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to hanging out with you in-game Smile

-Greatrice

Greatrice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: -Correction- Reply with quote

SOLARCURVE was the GM for Anomaly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Boulderfist Heroes Forum Index -> Joining Boulderfist Heroes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: